Catholic Life & Religious Education
At St Anne's and Guardian Angels School our mission statement is, 'Excellence together with Christ at the centre'. Our faith is at the heart of everything that we do.
At the heart of Catholic education in St Anne’s and Guardian Angels lies the Christian vision of the human person. Religious education is never simply one subject among many, but the foundation of our entire educational process. The beliefs and values studied in Catholic religious education inspire and draw together every aspect of the life of our school.
The education that the children receive here is distinctive because we do everything from a Christian perspective. With Christ as our example and at the centre of all that we do, we aim to promote:
- The search for excellence as an integral part of the spiritual quest
- The uniqueness of the individual, made in God’s image and loved by Him
- The education of the whole person, based on the belief that the human and the divine are inseparable
- The education of all, especially anyone who particularly needs our help
- Moral principles put into practice within a Christian community
Follow the links below to find out more about the Catholic life of our school and how we deliver the RE Curriculum...